Rodent Waki Pics!!!!

Oh gawd. I was dreaming about that thing last night. I really hope there are some left by the time I get there! Don't care what combo- I'll take Hello Kitty pink and red if I have to.

I'm new to these forums but have been buying blades new and used since I got here... Timming is everything as the best blades are being released now!!! I'll def take the Waki... maybe two! and the Busse Moab is a beast that is on the list (.4 thick)!!! I've found blade heaven!

I'm new to these forums but have been buying blades new and used since I got here... Timming is everything as the best blades are being released now!!! I'll def take the Waki... maybe two! and the Busse Moab is a beast that is on the list (.4 thick)!!! I've found blade heaven!

The MOAB is amazing. Better bring $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! That thing's gotta be at least $1,250. The Waki should be within reach of most mere mortals. :thumbup:

I have to say, the SWAMP is cranking out some of the coolest knives I've ever seen... absolute top quality at a damn fair price!

Thanks Eric!

Does anyone know the blade length and thickness?

The MOAB is amazing. Better bring $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! That thing's gotta be at least $1,250. The Waki should be within reach of most mere mortals. :thumbup:

Wow.. I may need to sell a few guns to buy that beast:(

But it's good to hear the Waki will be reasonable!:thumbup::cool:

Are these available at Blade then? I might have to bribe/beg/threaten a proxy into geting one or two if so.

Back