Roefisher! Gorgeous sebbie you...

...posted pics of in the pic thread!! Wow! That's gotta be the finest one I've seen for a while!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I agree, exceptional find, Mark.

. . . and Nukemkb! Actually following the "just images" thread process by launching a separate thread! Way to go!!! :) Hope this holiday season finds you well!

I agree, exceptional find, Mark.

. . . and Nukemkb! Actually following the "just images" thread process by launching a separate thread! Way to go!!! :) Hope this holiday season finds you well!

Very kind of you, and yes it does. I just keep counting the days until the Atlanta Blade Show...:thumbup:

Thanks, fellas :eek:

I'm trying to collect different ones and it's coming along fine, I think. I have a plan but I don't know if it's going to work out as it will take a while longer and things may change, but,

This is a Chris Reeve forum so I guess I might as well share it here...

I plan to collect another three (hopefully good second-hand examples) to have seven large Sebenzas and rotate one every day :D

Mark

Thanks, fellas :eek:

I'm trying to collect different ones and it's coming along fine, I think. I have a plan but I don't know if it's going to work out as it will take a while longer and things may change, but,

This is a Chris Reeve forum so I guess I might as well share it here...

I plan to collect another three (hopefully good second-hand examples) to have seven large Sebenzas and rotate one every day :D

Mark

Fantastic! One for each day sounds great!! I wish you great luck...but if you pick'em like the one you posted, all I gotta say is WOW!

Back