• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Roll Call: who is going to the gun/knife show in Raleigh, NC Nov 18 &19?

Double Edge Dave

Moderator and Gold Member
Yee-Haw! Time for another show! I am looking forward to meeting Narruc and other forumites there. Who is goin' and when can we meet?
David

------------------
AKTI# A000150
NC Custom Knifemakers Guild member
NC Knife Knuts member

I'll be at the L&W Tactical tables at opening time on Saturday. I've never been to the Raleigh show before, but I understand that it is as big as the C&E show in Charlotte, which is 700 tables.

See ya Friday or Saturday David.

All right I have a question. I was planning on going to the Greenville S.C. show on the 18th. According to the C&E web site this show is on that date. Is the Raleigh show also a C&E show? Raleigh may be a bit far for me, 4 hours, whereas Greenville is only an hour away. Anybody have an idea?

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Art,
The Raleigh show isn't a C+E, so it isn't either/or. I always call b4 going to make sure it is on.
David

------------------
AKTI# A000150
NC Custom Knifemakers Guild member
NC Knife Knuts member

Art,

The Greenville C&E show is a good show, but you're not likely to see anything that you haven't already seen at the Charlotte C&E show. The Raleigh show is 2 to 3 times the size of the Greenville show. In addition there is an All American show in Florence, SC this weekend also. This is a nice smaller show and several of the custom makers from the northeast corner of SC generally attend.

[This message has been edited by MarkK (edited 11-14-2000).]

I'll be there when it opens on Saturday. This show is usually one of the best places to buy reloading supplies for the year. Hunting season will limit attendance a little.

Back