Rorschach test

kamagong

Gold Member
What do you see when you look at this picture?

TCsingleclipcollection-1.jpg
image by Chief

A bunch of Barlows, more than likely single blades, any one of witch cost a hole bunch more than all the two blade Barlows that I have, combined?
Oh, and the board they are on is weathered, with no nail or screw holes visible.

I haven't been in a classroom in 46 years. I forget what a leaning rectangle is called. Surprisingly, I've never had to use that word, or deal with whatever it is, in all the jobs I had between 1969, and when I was forced to retire for health reasons three years ago. Not even when I was a mobile and fabrication welder from 1974 or 1975 to 1978. (yeah, sometimes I wonder if leaving that profession was a "wise" decision.)
Shockingly, I have not come across or had to deal with one of them things since I retired, either. :)

EDIT: An BING! search says a leaning rectangle is called a "Parallelogram". :D

Last edited:
Lol...you people got jokes. :thumbsup:

When I first saw this pic, I remember thinking the knife in the top row, fourth from the right is the quintessential barlow. It would make a great user.

I thought that a person's reaction to this picture would be a good indication of whether or not said person is more a user or collector.

$300 per?!?!? Is that how much the TCs go for nowadays? That's bananas. :confused:

When I first saw this pic, I remember thinking the knife in the top row, fourth from the right is the quintessential barlow. It would make a great user.
I thought the same about the top row second from left... stunning!

And I have no idea how much they actually go for. Probably a pretty penny, but I've never tried for one.

They are mostly oriented the same way, except the 4th and 5th from the left on the bottom. The gap there caught my eye immediately.

“I like barlows, but not THAT much.”

“If they’ve made such a variety of just single blade clips, the variety if other blades were included must be staggering.”

Back