• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rothco Special Ops Soft Shell Jacket *NEW*

602-003tan.jpg

These have been GREAT sellers since we first offered them last year. They've been in & out of stock. They're back now & available for IMMEDIATE SHIPPING in ALL COLORS & SIZES! Nearly identical to the Condor Summit Soft Shell jacket, (they use the SAME soft shell material, only differences are the name on the tag, minor stitching difference at the arm patches, removable hood, and the length of the front chest pockets), the Special Ops jacket has received lots of positive reviews for offering a lot of features for the money.

Price is $84.00 SHIPPED to your door in the lower 48 states (if you're in AK, HI, or international, get it touch for a shipping quote please). These go quickly and I am doing my best to keep updates in & real time, but inventory varies from day to day. Like I mentioned above, this jackets are VERY popular & go on backorder quickly.

One thing to remember with sizing, the rule of thumb is to go up ONE SIZE than you normally wear. I'm a big guy (6', 255 lbs, beer gut, big shoulders) and while I can fit within an XL, the XXL fits much better & there's no worry of me playing the Chris Farley & fat guy in a little coat routine...

For online checkout & fastest order processing, you can log onto deltaoutdoorsman.com. Here is a direct link to the jacket:

Rothco Special Ops Soft Shell Jacket link...

Thanks for looking & please ask if you have questions. We are an authorized Rothco dealer & these are not blemishes or "gray" market items.

Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808
602specs.jpg

602_size_chart.jpg

602_forearm_pocket.jpg

602_001_armpit_ziper.jpg

602-002black.jpg

Rothco’s soft shell jackets are really good. I bought here. The delivery is very fast, received jacket within 2 days. They have five colors: black, navy, coyote, olive drab and woodland camo. Quality is not worse than the Condor’s jackets

Back