Ruck for a User

Ok, would I be stupid to use my (only) ruck? I have other blades that can do the work, just not as much fun and way more sharpening. I bought one on the secondary market not knowing how many were made, if there is a # on it, etc. Thanks in advance.

i dont think they are numbered, but came in two batches. the second is coming in mid january.

i plan on using mine when it arrives. for what? i have no idea.

Ok, would I be stupid to use my (only) ruck? I have other blades that can do the work, just not as much fun and way more sharpening. I bought one on the secondary market not knowing how many were made, if there is a # on it, etc. Thanks in advance.

No number as far as I know. THIS one I plan on using!!! RUCK on! :thumbup: :D
:cool:

No number but numbered Busse's have been meaningless anyway. If you don't really need to use it though I'd keep her locked up somewhere cause since there were so few made she might be worth some cash down the road if that's what you're into.

No number but numbered Busse's have been meaningless anyway. If you don't really need to use it though I'd keep her locked up somewhere cause since there were so few made she might be worth some cash down the road if that's what you're into.

Go beat it up good, then send the pics to Bravado :eek:

the Horror, the Horror ! ;)

Sorry Jaime, couldn't resist, there hasn't been any king if the safe queen jokes in a while.

:D

I got an extra for the safe...Ruck on! :D

Go beat it up good, then send the pics to Bravado :eek:

the Horror, the Horror ! ;)

Sorry Jaime, couldn't resist, there hasn't been any king if the safe queen jokes in a while.

:D

That's right I am the King of Queens.:D

Ahh man the Ruck. . . I would use it! I sure think using that baby will be alot of fun!!:thumbup: :cool:

Back