• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Ruck Kensei came today

This is one sweet blade, and my first piece of INFI. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it feels great in the hand. It truly is actually small enough to take with you on a hike in a proper sheath, hence the name "Ruck" Kensei. Very cool blade. Here are a few pics with my small pack, a Maxpedition Falcon,

ruck_kensei6.jpg

ruck_kensei3.jpg

ruck_kensei2.jpg

ruck_kensei1.jpg

ruck_kensei4.jpg

ruck_kensei5.jpg

Very NICE!! Cool pix, thanks for sharing, & making me DROOL!! :) (Mine are in the 2nd batch :thumbup: ) Looks great with that Maxpedition! Your FIRST piece o' INFI?? SchuWEET!!! :thumbup::thumbup: :D
J

Dude, what are you doing over here? Especially with a Ruck!! Go back to HI and come up with a new design for the kamis.

Oh wait, I was feeling envious till I saw my AK leaning against the wall.:D

Dude, what are you doing over here? Especially with a Ruck!! Go back to HI and come up with a new design for the kamis.

Oh wait, I was feeling envious till I saw my AK leaning against the wall.:D

Hey man, this knife completes the holy trinity for me,

1. H.I.
2. Ranger Knives
3. Busse/Swamp Rat

I have a few designs in the works which I was thinking of posting soon over in the Cantina. Keep an eye out! ;)

Ooooooooh, Very nice - now I really cant wait for mine to come! I like the outside shots in natural lighting. She looks very sweet.

Congrats!

Turner

Back