Ruined my sebenza...

Cool picture with the KM tire.
Need the updates with a KM2 and now a KM3;)
The main thing is you enjoy it! Whether that’s taking it out of a safe and admiring it or using it on a daily basis. There is no right or wrong:)
I have the km3 now, they are fantastic!
Only downside is that are much heavier.

AzfRI9C.jpg

Maybe I'll let it go in the buy sell thread. No idea what it's worth at this point though.

Maybe I'll let it go in the buy sell thread. No idea what it's worth at this point though.
Why not simply enjoy it yourself as a user knife? Besides, the 'regular' Sebenzas (of which that is one) are highly sought-after.

The decision is yours, but for me personally, owning a knife simply for potential resale value would bring me no enjoyment at all, only stress. Then you no longer own the knife; it owns you. Even if you had kept it pristine your whole life, when you're gone, it likely won't be treated with the loving care you originally envisioned for it. As someone already mentioned, it would likely end up sold to someone else for $25, or given away to Goodwill or something.

Jim

Normally I use all my knives, which I did. I got it because it was a sebenza I thought was too good to pass up. Little did I know the finish on the blade would wear off.
I have other sebenzas I use and would rather let someone else enjoy this rarity.

One of the knives I have had ads for off and on over the last 2 years. My favorite damascus.
Love spirograph!

Was the Spirograph Damascus more prone to wear than say the Ladder, Basket Weave or Raindrop? I thought I read that somewhere? Sorry if this is old news.

Back