Rules of this forum and latitude.

As many of you know I own BladeForums.Com.

I pay the bills and this place is the idea and inspiration of my endeavor and Spark's. Together Spark and I make this place run but you all make it work.

That being said I want you to understand that when I extend the offer to a manufacturer, expert or anyone else who wishes to have a forum, I also extend a great deal of latitude in how they conduct themselves.

I consider both Jerry and Ron friends. Ron has taken a product which I made into the jungle of South America and honored me in that regard. He has done the same for Jerry and has promoted his product. Both are grown men and sometimes grown men chose to air differences in public.

Regardless of the outcome they have the right, IMHO, to do so as they please and I extend them this right to use my forum which is their forum as well. Please do not send me emails asking for me to police this issue as I will not. Should it spill into other forums I will police it at that time but not here on Jerry's forum or Ron's.

Both have my blessings and both owe me a damn beer :)

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

[This message has been edited by Mike Turber (edited 05-04-2000).]

Thanks Mike,

We do owe you a beer and as you know.... Jerry and I hold each other in the highest regard and speaking for myself, thanks for hosting this forum and allowing us the latitude to play.

Your friend,

ROn

------------------
Learn Life Extension at:

http://www.survival.com ]

Well Ron you guys can play but don't admit that you hold each other
smile.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
Show Your Support -Visit Our Sponsors - Click On The Banners!
Visit www.onestopknifeshop.com
All sales from 1 Stop Knife Shop help support this site!

Back