Run Update 6/1

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I am ordering the steel for the runs today. Also, I will be getting into the shop tomorrow to get started glueing up handle blocks and putting on liners. (I'm recovering from blade today...)

I'll be posting run updates with WIP pics for you guys as I go. The only pic I'd have today is a wiped out maker with sore ass feet trying to get healthy again...:D

Yeah. I called you yesterday and your tired lazy ass was asleep. Worked out though. If you hadn't been asleep and we had cut that wood, I would have been making knives instead of brewing beer. I've got a good pilsner fermenting now. :D

Steel has been ordered, and handles are being layered up!

If you can post a pic of the woodsman handles in progress, I would appreciate it!

I am looking forward not only to seeing my own, but to seeing what all the other combinations look like.

id like to see some mini nessies made with bone scales . any chance??

Well. Honestly, the chances are slim. I've not used bone or antler much because of the smell. I do have a bit of antler, and some moose, and a good bit of ivory. But working them is a PITA. There are mini Nessies coming though.;)

If you can post a pic of the woodsman handles in progress, I would appreciate it!

I am looking forward not only to seeing my own, but to seeing what all the other combinations look like.

I'll be posting pics of progress every monday. Handles will all be photo'd. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! Due to the detailing you put into your work, I would love to see mine (and everyone else's) as they go along.

Well. Honestly, the chances are slim. I've not used bone or antler much because of the smell. I do have a bit of antler, and some moose, and a good bit of ivory. But working them is a PITA. There are mini Nessies coming though.;)

well if you ever do write my name down and let me know lol. i just like different stuff not the same micartas and wood lol.

Back