Rustic Fighter. New Video

Hi guys, I finished this bowie fighter with brut forged terminations and rustic details.
The blade measures 12.2" and overall length is 18.1"
The San Mai steel is 420 and 1095.
The defense is 420 stainless steel brut forging termination.
The handle is stag.

Regards to all.
Claudio
[video=youtube;OkyWsJLQo6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkyWsJLQo6M&feature=youtu.be[/video]
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

vaina.jpg

Last edited:
The blade shape is just killer and I love the crown stag. I might have preferred the long S-guard to be a bit thinner in profile where it intersects balde and handle, but it does taper nicely moving rearward. This piece has terrific lines overall. Reminds me a bit of a Burt Foster piece that should be liberated from the clutches of Peter Gill.

Roger

Wow! I think this one may be my favorite from you so far! I love the hammer marks and the stag handle. I esp. like how the guard curves in close to the handle, not to mention that great blade profile. I bet it feels great in the hand!

Wonderful piece!

Steve
----------
Potomac Forge

I'm typically not a big fan of crown stag, but in this design it works beatifully! Your work, as alwasy, is exquisite Claudio!

I like that VERY much Claudio! It has a BADASS look to it and also looks like it would feel great in hand.

Peter

Thank you very much everyone for the comments, now I added a video to try to approximate it more to you.
Best regards.
Claudio

I don't know how to put it in better words but it's a very handsome knife Caludio :thumbup:
It sure has a gallant looks :)
I think the YouTube appearance shows the look better :)
Congrats to you :thumbup:

mohd

Those are some Beefy hands! Video really shows size and dimension. Thanks Claudio

Great Knife Claudio.
The video with you holding helps to get perspective how large the knife is.
I think Mike Q described it best. Rustic/Elegant

Back