I started a Rusty hammer yesterday. It’ll probably take me three or four weeks more work to finish, but I have a few pictures from day one. Yesterday we did most of the major cutting, layout, and engineering. This kind of project is like building from a tub of Legos. You know what you want to build, find the pieces you have that will work, and you put it together. It’s not at all like building Legos from a set. The head of the hammer will be about 40 pounds, and the anvil around 400. I have a 32" length of 5 1/2" solid that'll go inside that green sleeve in the pics. Layout on the floor... we don’t need no stinking plans, LOL. Most of the big parts laid out. A closer shot of the spring arm and head lay out. After that, I put it all in the truck and hauled it home. 1000 or 1200 pounds in the back of a Tacoma is quite a load. Lowrider for sure, LOL. Lots of drilling, tapping, welding to go, but I have the next two weekends to do it. I'm sure as I hit challenges, I'll ask you folks plenty of questions, lol.