Ryan W. Knives (Secondary Market)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanW

Thought it might be nice if I find a knife up for sale on the secondary market to give you a heads up... Feel free to post yours up in here as well if you have one for sale or know of one.

Thought it might be nice if I find a knife up for sale on the secondary market to give you a heads up... Feel free to post yours up in here as well if you have one for sale or know of one.

Last edited:
Here is one a great customer ordered direct from me... Great Wood Drake at a great price!

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...eks-quot-Wood-Drake-quot?highlight=Ryan+Weeks

Thanks for the assist, Ryan, but my need for funds is passed- sold a few others, and I am SO glad nobody took me up on this one... It's one of my favorites, and is NOT for sale! I was surprised nobody jumped it (but fortunate...) This knife is worth so much more. Thanks again, Ryan, for making me this beauty!
Bob

No problem Bob, just wanted to help you out if I can... I sell knives in my collection on occasion, usually the ones I want to keep are the ones that sell quick! Hope you are well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back