Ryan Weeks

I'm thinking about getting a knife from ryan weeks anyone know if you forges his blades or does who do stock removal.

He's a member here, email him and ask. He's a nice guy and is very friendly.

I have emailed him but I think he is too busy to answer right now lol I need a new edc but I don't care for stock removal blades.

I have emailed him but I think he is too busy to answer right now lol I need a new edc but I don't care for stock removal blades.

He does forge his blades. I met him a while back and he showed me some of his work in various stages of forging.
He'll get back to you and his work is definitely worth the wait.

Just saw this thread... Kisuke, did I ever get back to you via email? You caught me at a crazy time!

Hey Ryan just saw your post its been a couple months since I've been on ive sent you two emails with no response don't know if you just busy or there not getting through so I hope you see this post and get back to me lol thanks.

kisuke, I did not see any emails from you when I found this thread... What is your Email address and I will send one your way. Just to make sure you have the right one mine is ryan@ryanwknives.com

Found it... went to the canned meat folder for some reason :D

Responded

Back