S-guard stag fighter

This one is a fighter with a 9" blade of slow twist damascus. The guard is a low layer count "W" damascus S-guard The spacer is of the same low layer count damascus while the buttcap is a piece of random damascus that had a pattern that seemed to flow with the overall design. The owner of this one asked that I fit the fittings just below the surface of the stag and then bring the stag down to the fittings. This will help to keep the sharp edges of the fittings from being exposed in case the stag ever shrinks. I am thinking this stag should be pretty stable as I have had this piece for about three years. The over all length of the knife is right at 14".
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

That is really nice. I like the slow twist. Awsome piece of stag. It looks as though the steel just flows from the stag.Great job.

Craig,

Good looking, really like that blade shape, and a great job with some great stag.

John

Nice knife! Good looking stag, beautiful damascus. The S-guard is not my thing though.

Nice work!

Kind regards,

Jos

Super looking fighter, Craig! Love that damascus and blade shape. That busy stag will keep Danbo from dropping it while drooling! :D Great knife! :thumbup:

- Joe

The Best I have seen from you.
Outstanding would describe it. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
The stag looks a lot like aged natural amber stag.

looking great, I think this is my favorite knife I have seen from you

It really has a fighter look! And I always like your Lazy S guard!

Thanks for showing :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mohd.

Looks like another winner! When are you going to post for the Fisk Show knives?:D:thumbup:

Mmmmm - stag and damascus - two of my favourite flavors. :thumbup:

Roger

Back