S!K 4.7 Sample Blade Reviews

Hahah! It wasn't JUST the broken clip. That was just a good opportunity to answer his sass ("You have my address, right?") with some sass. We don't get out much so this sort of stuff is our version of fun I guess. :)

I feel your pain! It sucks having to live vicariously through other people's enjoyment a lot of the time.

Hahah! It wasn't JUST the broken clip. That was just a good opportunity to answer his sass ("You have my address, right?") with some sass. We don't get out much so this sort of stuff is our version of fun I guess. :)

I'm glad you picked up on my sass, I'm not very good at getting my sarcasm across!

I had a chance to go outback and do a little wood processing. I chopped, batoned and cross batoned some old cedar. The knife is super comfortable, and the grind makes it bite in quick and then the spine thickness pops the wood apart. There does seem to be a little wear on the coating right by the edge.

I had a chance to go outback and do a little wood processing. I chopped, batoned and cross batoned some old cedar. The knife is super comfortable, and the grind makes it bite in quick and then the spine thickness pops the wood apart. There does seem to be a little wear on the coating right by the edge.

I LOVE this picture!! A well used knife!!!

987805a75388156a475b37e6b84eca1d.jpg

Still plenty sharp and rustless after stabbing a laptop screen, cutting up a can, and a few other random "abuses". I haven't cleaned the knife at all. I just use it, wipe it off on my leg or some wood, and put it back in the sheath. [emoji108]

Back