S7 Steel Pry Keychain Tool - New design! (all sold, thanks!)

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
S7 Nakago Pry KCT

I'm excited to release this new design, I wanted to make the toughest Pry KCT out there and think the S7 really works well for the design. These feel great in the hand and index nicely with the deep fuller. These are a great compliment to any knife and will help save your tip and edge. . Pry, scrape, open boxes, loosen screws, wedge, demolish and more!

I used the toughest steel I know of to create these keychain tools! These will come in handy any time you need to do some prying, pulling staples, opening boxes, loosening screws, scraping, wedging, demolishing, etc and are a great compliment to a knife... easy to carry and always there on the keys or in the pocket ready to use.

S7 is about as tough as it gets and is the steel used for the best jackhammer blades. I tuned my heat treat on these for the toughest tool possible. This is also the hardest S7 gets so there is great tip stability; it will wear well, scratch a bit less and be very tough.

These are acidwashed so they will look great even with heavy use. This finish also helps a bit with rust resistance and just looks cool! These are all signed with a ghost style signature.

1/8" Thick S7 Steell
~3" long
Acidwashed Finish
Deep Fuller - looks great, reduces weight and adds grip
Nakago Tang with Key Chain/Lanyard Hole

Very Limited Quantity - Sole Authorship - Made in the USA!

Worldwide Shipping is Included! Please choose the Nakago free worldwide shipping option when you check out

$39 Shipped at www.fairlyknives.com

Last edited:
These are my favorite looking prybars, Daniel!!
GREAT job!!
rolf

Thanks Rolf! These are all made from one bar of S7... I've wanted one on my key chain ever since I made the Heavy Metal Prybars and will be keeping one!

If you can grind a bottle opener into one........:eek::D:p

:D I'm hoping to have even more KCT designs coming up before the years end!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.

These are almost sold out, I think I have 3 left.

Damn! Missed 'em. Or did I? Hey Daniel, I can't put anything in the shopping cart on the website.

Damn! Missed 'em. Or did I? Hey Daniel, I can't put anything in the shopping cart on the website.

PM sent.

I'm not sure, it should be working but I got you on the Paypal invoice. It may have been down for a bit.

You guys let me know if you are having any issues with my site working! I am getting down to it on inventory but do have some knives and tools in stock.

I have 2 S7 KCT's left, one stonewashed Nakago available and 3 anodized Nakago's left.

i actually need this over the weekend lol, my pops and me were installing a led flushmount ceiling light and i had to pry that and some older fittings as well...used a knife though :/

i actually need this over the weekend lol, my pops and me were installing a led flushmount ceiling light and i had to pry that and some older fittings as well...used a knife though :/

Once you have one you will be using it for everything... mine is getting more use than my knife at the moment.

I'm making another run of KCT's soon and am having a hard time choosing from the designs I have...

Minimalist Bottle Opener, Steel Pry Bar, Ti Pry, Phillips/etc Driver... and I have some of each drawn up. What do you guys want to see?

Once you have one you will be using it for everything... mine is getting more use than my knife at the moment.

I'm making another run of KCT's soon and am having a hard time choosing from the designs I have...

Minimalist Bottle Opener, Steel Pry Bar, Ti Pry, Phillips/etc Driver... and I have some of each drawn up. What do you guys want to see?

What about a KCT with a Safety Belt Security cutter? Maybe a glass breaker!

I'd be down for two!

I hope you make more, because I'm not getting this one back... ;-/

ee4eb9882b28a8ac9d6b21d2d80d4d60.jpg

Definitely one with a good flat head/prybar tip and whatever else you can make. I'm getting one for dad (he's a painter) and hope he can use it in a jam for taking off plates, opening cans, and everything else.

Connor

oh and are you makind any in a but of a teardrop shape again? I thought you had before but wasn't sure. Think Irwin perfect grip screwdriver, but flat.

Connor

Thanks for the comments guys!

No new KCT's going right now but I do have a few new designs ready. I'd also like to make more of these in S7, I use mine all the time and it looks almost new after months of keychain carry.

I have a new botle opener design coming up with my proven to perform opener geometry... and it's attached to a friction folder! Nakago friction folder with bottle opening tang!!!! Stay tuned...

Cool, I'd like to see them and have to make sure I keep an eye on this forum to make sure I don't miss out again...

Back