Sad day - prayers and thoughts needed

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Chris Hade - known here in the Cantina as "namaarie" - passed away this weekend.

You can read about the cancer he had here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=551816
(his own words)

His father, Joel, asked me to post the news here and to let you all know how much the internet forums meant to him...especially in the last year.

Rest In Peace, Chris.

You are missed.

Please offer up smoke and prayers for the Hade family.

Dan

Smoke from California. Damn, that sucks, I hope he finally has some peace.

Sonofabitch!!!!:( :( :( :(
There Chris was just 21 with his whole life ahead of him, just wish I could have taken his place and he could have all the years I've had and what I have got left.:( :( :( :(
~~Smoke~~ and ~~Song~~ for Chris's family and loved ones and all who loved Chris and for Chris himself that the doctors were able to successfully keep Chris's pain at bay his last days and last hours....

It is hard to keep from being depressed on news like this, losing a good guy so young. Wherever we believe he is now, he could have stayed with us a little longer.

Rest in peace.

Yvsa and Esav - you have expressed exactly how I feel tonight...I'm beyond words.

incense_stand_prod.jpg

[youtube]5-pmFZJtS4E[/youtube]

Smoke and Prayers for Chris's parents and family.
And for the man who fought so hard to keep what many seem to take for granted.

Rest in Peace, friend, you will Always be remembered here.

My sincerest Condolences to All.

Last edited:
smoke and prayers will go out for him and his family today. a sad loss to us all.
prw.gif

My God this is awful. Chris was a fine young man. Never have I seen a young man with such courage and hope. My prayers go out to his family.

Steve Ferguson

Holly and I are very sad to hear this.
Smoke and Love up for His family and his journey.
I will always admire him for his courage and strength.
Be at Peace.

Mark and Holly

Our deepest good wishes, best thoughts and most sincere prayers for Chris and his family and many friends.

It is very difficult for me to accept this news. Prayers for Chris's family sent from SC.

Eric

Back