Sad SFB news...

Aloha ALL,

Okay, it's somewhat official...I just got word from Boker Germany regarding the release date of the SFB:

Should be October-ish, or somewhere around that time.

Quality control proved to be very...well...let's just say the tolerances varied too much for Boker's taste. Even the sheaths had to be re-done. The SFB is now being made to standard in Germany IIRC.

I dunno about you guys, but I would rather wait a few months longer and buy up the SF Variants in the meantime, instead of getting a sub-par SFB now.;)

My apologies once again, but it will be worth the wait.:thumbup:

God bless and thanks for your patience.:thumbup:

Actually, that works out well. That means I can spend the money earmarked for the SFB, and than save up for it again.:thumbup:

Thanks for the update Chad:cool:

I'm with Scott on this one. Funds just aren't ther right now for the FB anywho. However, I am getting an itch for the wharnieSF.

On one hand its sad news, on the other hands its pretty good one:

1.) QC is a must! ;)
2.) I can save money till Oct. :cool:

224477 said:
On one hand its sad news, on the other hands its pretty good one:

1.) QC is a must! ;)
2.) I can save money till Oct. :cool:
what the Slovak said ;)

As long as its coming that is the important part.

Again...Aloha Knifebro's!

Mahalo for your understanding...and like I said, you guys can uh, "distract yourselves" for sometime with the SF Variants!:rolleyes: Either that, or with some H-O-T Lava!!!:thumbup:

Lava you guys, God bless and take care:thumbup:

Stomps my foot and pouts.......Ok I'll wait..don't have much choice....I'll buy all the variants in the meantime....Doc:D

ghostrider said:
I'm with Scott on this one. Funds just aren't ther right now for the FB anywho. However, I am getting an itch for the wharnieSF.

I'm jonesin' for a wharnie!!!!!:thumbup: :D

Daywalker said:
Again...Aloha Knifebro's!

Mahalo for your understanding...and like I said, you guys can uh, "distract yourselves" for sometime with the SF Variants!:rolleyes: Either that, or with some H-O-T Lava!!!:thumbup:

Lava you guys, God bless and take care:thumbup:
Is that a hint?!

It is Augest already.

Back