Saddleback Big Leather Wallet

So I "took the plunge" and purchased this as a Christmas gift for my wife. I'm hoping that it's the "right" size and that she likes it. I've had several Saddleback products and that's why I went back to them.Anyone else do the same? and what were the results? I know this is one of those YMMV type questions. :)

So I managed to "sneak" the wallet in, very nice indeed, as expected fit & finish is top shelf and the size should be just about right for her. Well done!!

I always tend to go back to SBL, phenomenal quality

Dxq93O

I have bought their wallets and day planner cover. Always great products and service.

I got the large wallet a couple of years ago. It took quite a few months for the edges to "round" over so it will slip in and out of a pocket without hanging up constantly. I was discouraged with it being hard to get out of my pocket for some time, but now would not go back.

I have owned several Saddleback wallets and I can't say enough good things about the fit,finish and overall construction. I started w/ the large size bifold and found that it was a bit cumbersome when wearing khaki's. I then purchased the mid size bifold and it covered / accommodated all the bases for the size/pocket issues for both biue jeans and khakis.

Last edited:
Back