1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Saddleback Big Leather Wallet

Discussion in 'SaddleBack Leather Company' started by mildot326, Nov 17, 2013.

1. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    So I "took the plunge" and purchased this as a Christmas gift for my wife. I'm hoping that it's the "right" size and that she likes it. I've had several Saddleback products and that's why I went back to them.Anyone else do the same? and what were the results? I know this is one of those YMMV type questions. :)

2. mildot326

mildot326

Jan 2, 2007
    So I managed to "sneak" the wallet in, very nice indeed, as expected fit & finish is top shelf and the size should be just about right for her. Well done!!

3. robb01

robb01

Dec 2, 2012
    I always tend to go back to SBL, phenomenal quality

[​IMG]

4. tleav61

tleav61

Nov 2, 2005
    I have bought their wallets and day planner cover. Always great products and service.

5. jkingrph

jkingrph

Dec 3, 2010
    I got the large wallet a couple of years ago. It took quite a few months for the edges to "round" over so it will slip in and out of a pocket without hanging up constantly. I was discouraged with it being hard to get out of my pocket for some time, but now would not go back.

6. tuckerone1

tuckerone1

Jun 15, 2014
    I have owned several Saddleback wallets and I can't say enough good things about the fit,finish and overall construction. I started w/ the large size bifold and found that it was a bit cumbersome when wearing khaki's. I then purchased the mid size bifold and it covered / accommodated all the bases for the size/pocket issues for both biue jeans and khakis.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014