1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sadness

Discussion in 'Scott Solar - Cerakote - Wicked Edge' started by shotgunner, Mar 14, 2013.

1. shotgunner

shotgunner

May 19, 2010
    I am sad to report my Cerakote era is over. I have had a knee injury that is getting complicated. Between that and life in general I will no longer be offering Cerakote services of any kind. I am still selling wicked edges and miniforges.

2. jforbush

jforbush

Sep 29, 2007
    Sorry to see a fellow applicator go. Good luck with your health issues and I wish you a speedy recovery and happy future endeavors.

3. Kcuff

Kcuff

Aug 27, 2012
    Sorry to hear that, hope you recover fast. :)

4. fast14riot

fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Just saw this, tough decison for sure. I have had 5 knee surgeries myself, almost lost my left leg due to complications after a surgery and that led to more. Thankfully I am 98% mobile and active now. Take care of yourself. Best of luck.

-Xander H.

5. Ban

Ban Moderator Moderator

Oct 14, 1998
    Sorry to hear man! Hope you get the health issues worked out.