SAK Farmer Red

Venice

Gold Member
Not familiar with the red version. Is it rare in red vs silver? Found one NIB but a bit pricey.
Thanks.

The colored versions are certainly less common than the silver ones, but I don't know that I'd really call them rare. I'm not sure how long red ones were available, but it does look like red is the 2018 color of the year for Vic Alox, not sure if the farmer will be available in red this year or not.

The colored versions are certainly less common than the silver ones, but I don't know that I'd really call them rare. I'm not sure how long red ones were available, but it does look like red is the 2018 color of the year for Vic Alox, not sure if the farmer will be available in red this year or not.
Thanks.
The ones I found were from a collector. Not sure how old they are but he has 2 red ones NIB.
I guess I should check.

Looks like red ones were done as a special run in 07, but couldn't find any info on overall production numbers. I guess it just depends on how bad you want a red one.

Looks like red ones were done as a special run in 07, but couldn't find any info on overall production numbers. I guess it just depends on how bad you want a red one.
The key word is want vs need.

Back