SAKs Galore

A Few months ago my father and I went to an Army Surplus store in North Alabama to find wool blankets for our fire dept. When we went in I noticed this big table with a bunch of junk knives on it. Being the knife junkie I am, I started rummaging through the China-mades, Pakis, and Taiwanese, and to my surprise I came across a red handled knife. I opened it up and sure enough it was a Victorinox, my heart began to race as I began to search harder. They were everywhere underneath the rubble. None of them were the same, except for the swiss cards. some of the one I got were the Recruit, Huntsman, Midnight Manager, and Mountaineer. Apparently some of them were on display together, because they had absolutely no wear on the handles or blades. I loaded up with as many as I could hold. When we were finally ready to leave I asked how much, The guy looked at the various Knives , Fiskars Scissors and wool Blankets and said 30 Bucks. I Nearly messed my skivvies!!!:D

Nice score! I got my Vic Compact (NIB) from a military surplus shop here for about 20$. =(

crappy for me... awesome for u to live in AL :)

i've been cruising eBay looking at confiscated airport lots with SAKs galore in them. but they still aren't as good a deal as what u found.

excellent find dude