Sale on Heber Ellsworth sheaths - Sale ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
I have some inventory on sheaths and need money to buy more leather so Today through Sunday I'm throwing a sheath sale. Order a sheath today through Sunday and take $5 off my already low prices. Thats $5 per sheath, so if you order 2 or more during the sale, I'll take $5 off each sheath, including customs.

Standard pricing is listed:

Inventory:
1 Hunter sheath $45 + Shipping
8 Bushcrafter sheaths $40 + shipping
2 Left handed Bushcrafter sheaths $40 + shipping
1 Custom Double stitched Hiking Buddy sheath $SOLD + shipping

Not all sheaths are finished. Those that are will ship as soon as payment is made, those that aren't will ship with in a week.

I ship USPS Priority mail insured in the USA and shipping is $7 per sheath. If you order more then one sheath, I'll combine shipping (normally $8 to $9). I accept Paypal (wildmanh at yahoo.com) and USPS money orders.

If you have any questions or don't see something you want, let me know. Will try to get some pictures up in the next little while.

----

Sale Ended! I was able to pay for my visit to the Clinic last Wendesday do to this sale. Thanks for the support!

Last edited:
Gents, thanks for your support! So far you guys have bought 3 sheaths from inventory and some have ordered a few customs. I've updated my list of available sheaths. As always, if you don't see something that you're interested, let me know. :)

Do to it being cloudy and raining here, I wasn't able to get some pictures. Got some pictures on my website here: http://hjeleather.kydance.net/pouch.html and in various threads on this forum. Thanks!

I am looking forward to the two you shipped to me today. Always first class communication when ordering from you. Thanks!

Will the Bushcrafter sheath work with the Fiddleback Kephart? If so am I correct in figuring the price with shipping during the sale is $42. Thanks

I am looking forward to the two you shipped to me today. Always first class communication when ordering from you. Thanks!

Thanks! You should have them early next week.

Will the Bushcrafter sheath work with the Fiddleback Kephart? If so am I correct in figuring the price with shipping during the sale is $42. Thanks

You are correct on both accounts! :) It will fit and delivered they are $42 this weekend.

Just sent the funds for thee Bushcrafter sheath to fit a Kephart. Thanks

Just sent the funds for thee Bushcrafter sheath to fit a Kephart. Thanks

Got it! Postage paid for and Label made. Will drop your sheath off at the local Post office Monday. Thanks!!

I'll take it.

The sheath is yours. Payment and shipping info in the email I sent you. Thanks!

By the way, the sale is over, thanks for the support. I was able to pay 1 of my medical bills do to this sale. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back