• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sale on Tasmanian blackwood

Hey guys, I am getting ready to post a bunch of new Stabilized Tasmanian Blackwood I have been working on, but I want to clear out the site before I do.

If you order Tasmanian Blackwood from http://greenbergwoods.com/tasmanian-blackwood-stabilized/ and use coupon code "TAS BLACK" You will get 15 percent off.

Tasmanian Blackwood: Acacia melanoxylon: A close relative of Koa, Blackwood matches or even surpasses its more famous cousin in terms of color and curl. sourced from the temperate forests of Australia, Tasmanian Blackwood has excellent workabilty and durability, combined with legendary finishing on par with koa. The color is similar to a cross between Mahogany and koa, with a glossy toasted brown color flecked with the reds, greens and blues characteristic of this wood. Sapwood looks like the highest possible grade of curly maple.

pkJYDWp.jpg

vcNoTCM.jpg

initExO.jpg

Now that's just mean...... But I want to see what's in the next batch before I spend, so I'm torn......

That's quite a sell with the recent announcement of dropping prices by 18%!

Back