Sale Proxy Requests

Not sure why someone's getting angry about proxies? 🤔 We are a big family and there's no room for squabbling. 😆
Yeah I saw that. It’s not like dude asked for a proxy for the sale and got laughed at or denied, nor did he even participate in it, or any sales this year from what I saw.

Good job for being a successful proxy and helping out others!

I’m in the market for a CPK pry bar and could use a proxy if anybody would be so kind. My stupid job has been interfering with my ability to be available during sales. I will be looking for a new job next spring to remedy that situation and so will need assistance in the meantime.

Last edited:
I'm also in need of a proxy (after Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge request is filled) for tomorrow's sale if anyone has the time and inclination to help me out. A Magnacut DEK1 is what I'm hoping for. Redacted the TMI and bad humor.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I’m in the market for a CPK pry bar and could use a proxy if anybody would be so kind. My stupid job has been interfering with my ability to be available during sales. I will be looking for a new job next spring to remedy that situation and so will need assistance in the meantime.
If there are no swedged D3V DEK1s, then I got you Cap'n 😁;)

Back