Sam Wilson Hollow Handle EDC knife - FORUM MEMBER'S PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT AND GIVE-AWAYS!!!!!!

Gang,

As mentioned in the original thread, Sam has generously offered to give Bladeforums.com members an opportunity to get a discount by pre-ordering this knife.

The original thread is here, for specs and pics and questions about the discount:

Here is how the pre-order incentive works.

We will need a minimum of 50 Bladeforums members to place a pre-order for this knife in order to qualify all pre-orders for a discount. If we reach 50 pre-orders, 5% of the total purchase price will be retroactively refunded to your source of payment (ie, Paypal, credit card). If we reach 100 pre-orders, 10% will be retroactively refunded.

Note that you will need to pay the FULL PRICE for the knife when they are available on Sam's site within 30 days, and the 5% or 10% refund will be retroactively credited - BUT ONLY IF WE GET THE MINIMUM OF 50 PRE-ORDERS. There will be no reimbursed discount if you order the knife and we do not get the minimum of 50 pre-orders. (Not that this is a bad thing, the knife is awesome even without any potential discounts!).

The potential discount applies to the knife and the leather belt loop, if desired. LIMIT 3 per customer.

Pre-orders must be placed before January 31, 2023 to qualify.

There are additional prizes as well. If we get 50 pre-orders, those members will be entered in a random draw for a cord-wrapped B.U.S.H Steel, and you still get your 5% reimbursement.

If we go beyond 100 pre-orders, there will be an additional random draw for "something sweet up for a giveaway, and folks still get 10% off, and everyone that pre-ordered will automatically be eligible for the giveaway. And I'm not talking some trinket. It will be a decent, high quality piece of gear, or potentially a knife".

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Place your pre-order here:
You should indicate "Bladeforums" and your "Username" in the cart checkout message box.

2) Post in THIS THREAD ONLY, that you have pre-ordered, and indicate your order #.

3) Please do not use this thead for anything but posting you have pre-ordered, and your order #. Any questions may be asked in the original thread that I linked at the top of this page.

4) Legal mumble-jumble, per Sam - "At the end of the day, any decisions or corrections will remain at my discretion if something unforseen comes up, or anyone tries any funny business. Otherwise, thank you for the support!"

Last edited:
I am swamped right now, so there may be some delay in responses from me, but I will try to check here and the above thread daily in case any thing comes up.

I would also like to thank Shane for his help, and would mention that he is buying a knife of how own free will and offered to do so at full price. That being said, he will definitely get comped appropriately for helping with this rodeo. Only fair.

As to the refund question, I would not dream of telling anyone whether they must purchase something or not, no sarcasm. That is your choice alone. That being said, I would prefer not to have to refund people/spend time correcting orders on the website because the goal wasn't hit. If 5% off influences your decision that much though, understood. That is your decision.

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys this push, and I am confident they will enjoy the knives. Early and advanced field testing of prototypes has been overwhelmingly positive, and the price point has been very well received. Thank you all for the support!🔥🔥⚔️⚔️

Sam😎

Pre-Ordered, #1194.

Thanks for all your hard work that came together in just a single days time, and the most excellent idea shane45-1911 shane45-1911 & Thank you Sam Wilson Sam Wilson for such an opportunity and fantastic knife, and for making this all work out in just a single day too.

An A+ job exceptionally well done and organized by the both of you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you guys.

UPS.

Thank you all for the support so far! I know that there are several other BF members who pre-ordered, please feel free to post in here and get eligible for the giveaway, you are certainly welcome to. Additionally, here is the giveaway prize for the 50 order level. This is one of my limited edition cord wrapped BUSH Steels, pictured here with Flat Dark Earth GunKote. These have a replaceable ferro rod, compass in the buttcap, and GunKote finish.

The winner will be able to pick the color of their GunKote (from the colors I have in stock), and pick the color of the cord wrap. So if you want to match it to your PACKLite, that is no problem. I will also include a stick of B-Fat, as well.

v2FnQCB.jpg

If we hit 50 pre-orders by January 10, the giveaway will also include one of my matchsafes as well, and again, the winner can pick the color of GunKote. Matchsafe below pictured in satin and OD GunKote finish. Other colors are available.

3qlePWL.jpg

Gb2mEJJ.jpg

Thank you again, and looking forward to making someone's day!:cool::cool:

Sam

shane45-1911 shane45-1911 How did you send a note and to who?

Sent it as "reported thread" when I first created it asking for permission, and got a response back that it has been "resolved" and the thread remained.

I assumed that the staff would have cleared it with Kevin, since I offered to contact him directly and was not asked to do so.

That was a different thread where you said “ I am working with Sam to potentially organize a forum group buy.”

Sorry but Spark Spark has to give this the ok.

That was a different thread where you said “ I am working with Sam to potentially organize a forum group buy.”

Sorry but Spark Spark has to give this the ok.

OK, would you ask him please?

To me, asking about "organizing a forum group buy with Sam" and getting the OK, and asking about this thread, is asking the same thing twice.

Last edited:
Back