Sanction from ESAV and my response

Hey ESaV, About that Menoreh, Really offensive. Would please keep those religious symbols to yourself. Oh wait that rule only applies to non paying members. Now I get it. The issue for me has been from the beginning your arrogant and condescending comments. Who do you think you are, you pissant. Do you really expect anybody that has a life to put up with your insulting demeanor. Not me. I think you mods have a pretty inflated opinion of yourselves. You must be a government employee. Try the real world of the private sector and see how attitude works for you.

DDUR, too bad I can't sell you some common sense.

Edit:

This part cracked me up: "My sense of self importance derives from having a successul 30 year marriage, sucessfull business, financial stability, nice house"

If he was so successful in his business and finances then why couldn't he just cough up the gold membership fee or pay ebay fees?

Last edited:
Hey ESaV, About that Menoreh, Really offensive. Would please keep those religious symbols to yourself.

Oh, I was just waiting for this one. Somehow I just knew that his little family pedigree dissertation would lead us down the path to Jew baiting.

I swore to uphold the Constitution when I took an oath of office in the mid seventies but there are times when certain matters are better handled out in the alley behind the dumpster.
DDUR is one of those special cases. He is a disgrace to the tenets that this country was founded upon. If his family did indeed have anything to do with this nation's creation and preservation, his ancestors are rolling over in their graves right now...that is unless they were members of the Bund as well.

Truly pathetic.

Hace mucho que WOW!

I am impressed with the character Esav and Bastid both display in dealing with intractable, arrogant, and self-important folk as DDUR. Post 61 was way over the line for several reasons but I guess there is some self-redeeming delusion to be enjoyed in the scorched earth burning bridges march to the sea final spit at you from the depths of hell posting before walking the short plank.

As a BFC member in reasonably fair standing, my hat is off to Esav and the other Mods for keeping BFC rollin' along in an orderly manner despite the occasional hiccup as seen here. :thumbup: (Oh yeah.....I AM a government employee but I don't recall our organization placing any symbols but an American flag on the lunar surface when our attitude got us there)

j

Last edited:
:eek: How dare you insinuate Esav is a government employee!
(No offense intended to anyone who is. :D)

edit: Unless your an incumbent member of congress.

"There is no such thing as intractabllity, arrogance, and self-importance, only weak people."

I hope his mommie gave him a hug when he came home crying that the other little boys wouldn't let him take their ball and leave.

All I want to do is sell a knife. One knife. I have been smacked in the face each time with a moderator pointing to the rules instead of a giving a simple explanation. This is the only site or forum from which I have gotten this demeanor and response. I didn't try to sell my knife. I asked for a value and was approached to sell it. It is a valuable rare knife. Now I know that I needed to join first. The $20 is inconsequential. I made a logical assumption that I needed to get a value first by "asking around" online. If I decide to stay with the Forum I will Gold join first. I want to say as well that your explanation was reasonable and intelligent. Thanks for that. As to the bigotry that's just not likely, with my Black, Native American and Mexican relatives. What frosts me about the sanction process is an offhand comment by one forum member and then the sanction by the moderator makiing that without an option to respond or comment to the maderator making that arbitrary decision. I point the the genaeology issue because there is a culture that I believe in for good reason and I stand up for that principle when I think I have been bullied. Just my personality.

It doesn't matter if you're related to several minority groups, you can still be a bigot. A black, Mexican, or Native American can all be bigots. Unless you're of the opinion that only those with power can be racist. If that's the case, then ignorant would accurately describe you.

Hey ESaV, About that Menoreh, Really offensive. Would please keep those religious symbols to yourself. Oh wait that rule only applies to non paying members. Now I get it. The issue for me has been from the beginning your arrogant and condescending comments. Who do you think you are, you pissant. Do you really expect anybody that has a life to put up with your insulting demeanor. Not me. I think you mods have a pretty inflated opinion of yourselves. You must be a government employee. Try the real world of the private sector and see how attitude works for you.

I can't tell if this post is all statements or some statements mixed with a few questions. Feign intelligence all you wish; the proof of jackassery lies in the quoted post. You could have been civil but you chose the other route. If I were a betting man I would say everything you said previously about arrogance is probably quite the opposite. Why else would you have the time to come to a forum and rage while you get flamed. If you have a successful marriage, a successful business, and a nice house, then shut up and go enjoy them.

Your immense brilliance, it's overwhelming. Do really think I give a crap about being banned from this forum. I decided yesterday I was done with you. You are where you belong. My sense of self importance derives from having a successul 30 year marriage, sucessfull business, financial stability, nice house, two incredibly accomplished young adult children. And I only have to put up with people such as you if I choose to. I guess I'd stack my accomplishments up against yours anytime.

You obviously need us, as you're still around DURRRRRRRR. You are correct, I simply ooze intellegence in all I do. I carry that burden happily :D

You, on the othe other hand, have to spend every waking hour of your existence talking to the entire world (because this is obviously the real you, not a faux Durr) about how important and accomplished you are. Of course you cannot read directions, follow directions, or hold back whining on how you got caught not following directions. And all this on an internet forum. I can only begin to imagine your successes and accomplishments in life with a track record like this in a couple of days. You, sir, must make your "we're da original 'mericanz heeer, not like you'n immergrints" predecessors so proud. Wait, I can here them rolling over in their graves so they can show you the their arses, reminding you what you are being.

BTW , I have 2 mansions, belong to MENSA, married for 31 years to 5 wives, own the World (I have the title for the property on my immense walls, have 1 child who, at age 10, already runs your company (surprise), and has a supermodel girlfriend. Oh yeah, you successful children refer to him as their pimp. (Strange, huh. Guess how he pays them:yawn:) But all that said, DAMN DURRRRRRRRRRRR, YOU ARE THE MAN!

Last edited:
Your immense brilliance, it's overwhelming. Do really think I give a crap about being banned from this forum. I decided yesterday I was done with you. You are where you belong. My sense of self importance derives from having a successul 30 year marriage, sucessfull business, financial stability, nice house, two incredibly accomplished young adult children. And I only have to put up with people such as you if I choose to. I guess I'd stack my accomplishments up against yours anytime.
I have a house and a vine covered family!!!

It doesn't matter if you're related to several minority groups, you can still be a bigot. A black, Mexican, or Native American can all be bigots. Unless you're of the opinion that only those with power can be racist. If that's the case, then ignorant would accurately describe you.

Hey, be nice to Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr, he's an equal opportunity lyncher. And I'm sure many of his klan, er, clan, probably were 'with' many women of other races, possibly some willingly, for money of course.

Some friggin people.

2hz09oz.gif

Tostig :)

WHAT????? This is no place for that talk! This is BF, damn it! :D

Actually.... I Love you Man!!!!! ( uh oh, I think I need a hug now. Wait, my wife is just getting out of the shower! HUG TIME!!!!!!)

jimh0220 said:
WHAT????? This is no place for that talk! This is BF, damn it!

Actually.... I Love you Man!!!!! ( uh oh, I think I need a hug now. Wait, my wife is just getting out of the shower! HUG TIME!!!!!!)

Fer Pete sake, man......haven't we had enough with posting in the wrong forum?????

Esav!!! Please send this to W&C for proper response/roasting.....:D

j

This entire episode ought to have been posted in W&C -- or as a soap opera on TV. Do we need a Meltdown Forum? :D

I wish both sides would take time to read "The Strongest Tribe" by Bing West. What a book! It is about how to properly resolve problems (insurgency issues) and the tacit application of common sense. Or, we could let each party slap themselves into oblivion in the octagon.

Back