Sarge Knife w/pants

Hey All,
Picked up a DOD Sarge knife last week, had some ideas about doing a rawhide sheath for it but alas it turned out to be more of a nightmare than necessary. I will eventually I will do one but not today. I have been getting quite a few skins lately from my buddies. This one I did with a freshly tanned copperhead skin. This is the first copperhead I have done, I like how it came out. The skin has a really cool pattern to it, but is much thinner than the rattlers, so alittle more fragile to work with. When I got the sarge knife the guard was a tad long for my tastes so I trimmed it up some, I like how it looks now. I guess enough chat here are a few pics. Hope ya all like it.
upload_2017-10-31_17-40-51.png
upload_2017-10-31_17-41-10.png

Looks awesome. Someday my Bura Tanto-point spotted deer horn handle Sarge Knife will have to come to you for some TLC

I’ve got that exact Sarge knife. How much for the sheath!
That is some beautiful work my friend!

Amazing work, Pugs. Must look at this some more when we get home.

Thank you George and Mr Bookie much appreciated. George you can email me if you like.

Pugs, mui Amigo, that sheath looks just as good here in Corn Patch as it did in San Francisco. You get a Gold Star and a You Done Good sticker!

Pugs, mui Amigo, that sheath looks just as good here in Corn Patch as it did in San Francisco. You get a Gold Star and a You Done Good sticker!

Why thank you my friend, got the Gold Star once, but never the You Done Good!!!!! Ill take it......

Heroes don't wear capes, they make pants! (Really you are my hero, but I add this not cheapen the real heroes...not all sheathmakers are heroes but you are both a sheathmaker AND a devildog so I can say this)

Back