• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SarSquatch, SS4, MrS, Ratmandu & GW

WalterDavis

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
First up is a CE Sarquatch. Lightly used, I oiled the blade but there's still a bit of rust, especially on the butt end. Comes with a kydex sheath that is set up for a large Tek-lok (not included) $330325320300Sold

infi001.jpg

Next up is a Ratmandu. She's unused, but there's a some rust along the edge form the humidity of my swamp cooler:eek: Comes with a Steelnut Kydex drop-leg sheath-$275SPF

infi009.jpg

SS4-lightly used, but very little visible wear to edge or coating. $225SPF

infi020.jpg

Meaner Street-unused, but a hint of wear from the included Steelnut IWB sheath-$350330SOLD

infi015.jpg

Game Warden-used, but not abused:D Buy Brown Kydex included $235225SPF

infi018.jpg

Prices include shipping in the US and any and all fees:cool: Paypal preferred, but I will take a USPS MO, also:thumbup: Please post an "I'll take it" in this thread, and forgive me if it take a while to get back to you (new job doesn't allow me a lot of internet time during the day;))

Thanks,

Walter

Last edited:
cwdotson, she's all yours. Shoot me an email at walterdavis15(at)msn.com :thumbup:

Really want to buy a bike and start getting into shape, so up with a price drop on the remaining knives

Did you get my email regarding the "Meaner Street-unused, but a hint of wear from the included Steelnut IWB sheath-$330"?

I'd like to take that one off your hands ... please PM or email me back. Thanks.

Did you get my email regarding the "Meaner Street-unused, but a hint of wear from the included Steelnut IWB sheath-$330"?

I'd like to take that one off your hands ... please PM or email me back. Thanks.

I did respond to your first email, but it may have gotten lost in your spam folder. I did send two more, though:thumbup: If you didn't get them, shoot me an email directly at walterdavis15@msn.com, and we'll go from there.

Back