Sasori - Titanium EDC - Sold! Thanks!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
*Sold!* Thanks!

This is a new model I came up with not too long ago called the "Sasori". When designing this blade, I wanted something that was lightweight and reasonably sized for regular carry. As a result, the Sasori is a great EDC or defensive blade!

The blade is made from 1/8 6AL4V titanium; a fantastic choice if you want an extremely lightweight knife that is corrosion proof. The blade features a fine satin finish.

The blade is comfortable in any grip, and has excellent in-hand traction. The handle has a slight cant relative to the blade, giving it kind of a "pistol" grip feel. The under wrap is black sting ray skin with a very detailed bat menuki.

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. I have also ground a swedge along the spine that greatly aids penetration. The knife also has a carbide edge for increased edge retention. Very sharp and a great EDC blade!
- 6AL4V Titanium
- 1/8 Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- Satin Finish
- Faux carbide "hamon"
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 7.75" OAL, Cutting edge of about 3.35"
- Kydex sheath

Sold!

Please visit my forum for special pricing!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! ;)

DSCN3352.jpg

DSCN3349.jpg

DSCN3353.jpg

DSCN3359.jpg

DSCN3363.jpg

DSCN3362.jpg

DSCN3347.jpg

Last edited:
I'm diggin' that profile, nice one.

Also digging that Soothsayer you did a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
Nice EDC Johnathan! and i agree Gooeytek, the Soothsayer is an awesome creation!

Headed to the post office this afternoon, this one needs a new home!

Last edited:
Back