Saturday Evening Blade Show Sale on Bladeforums!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Guys, I have been totaly comsumed by this show, and haven't been in here much. I didn't even get time to post a Blade Show preview thread. I literally finished the work late last night!

SO!!! As a thank you and in appreciation for all of y'alls support, we are going to pull a batch of knives off of the Blade Show table Saturday evening and put it up for sale here!

You guys make this business happen, and my family and I want to thank you for the support!

Wha...whoooooh! :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :p :thumbup:

I am not able to make it to Blade, so this hits the spot. Thank you very kindly Andy. Honestly!

Mark

Getting ready to get on the plane to be there today!! Expect to see us early in the show today!!!

Wha...whoooooh! :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :p :thumbup:

I am not able to make it to Blade, so this hits the spot. Thank you very kindly Andy. Honestly!

Mark

I'm right there with you Mark! This is great news.

Thanks Andy! ! !

Well, my 6 year old son backed out this morning. He's going swimming at our friends house in Buckhead, the wife is taking my daughter to the American Girl doll store. So, I'm by myself and on top of that, I woke up this morning feeling ill and was choking, sneezing and couldn't breath leaving me with about 3 hours of sleep.
I forgot my early bird pass at home(5 hours away) but Andy has come to my rescue.
Oh, and I forgot my tennis shoes leaving me just my flip flops and I have a huge sore on my heel
This is one of those days where I shouldn't have woken up. Boohoohoo.

This is awesome.

I was supposed to be in North Carolina this week for series of depos. I was going drive to Atlanta, hit the Blade Show today and fly back from there. As they often do, the depos got rescheduled and, thus, away went my plans to attend Blade.

I have been forlorn all week. The infidels in my office just don't understand and I could not convince my wife to hop on a plane (with two youngs kids) so that I could look at more knives than I usually do.

Thank you Andy for giving us all a slice of Blade to enjoy!

ERG

This is such a great idea. Thanks for thinking of everyone on Bladeforums Andy (not that I'm at all surprised by your consideration) and although I'm too broke to buy another knife I really can't wait to see what you're going to put up!

It seems like you would have no problem selling all of your knives at the show so the fact that you're willing to pull them off that table and give the rest of us, who can't make the trip for whatever reason, a chance at some Blade Show blades...well, that's just really cool IMO.

I for one will definitely be tuned in on Saturday night and I can't wait to see what stunning blades you'll have for us to drool over this time. Hey...Saturday night...hell, I might even have time to sell an organ and raise some knife funds by that time! I've got two healthy kidneys and I hear you can get by just fine with one! :p

That's very kind of you.

Sorry the wife and I couldn't come to your table this year. She's had some medical problems, so we're staying home ... this year!

Great stuff Andy- hope you have a great show!

One of Dan's knives won't make it...muwhaahaahaaa...it's mine already! :D

I suspect there will be a lot of this going on:

"Honey, I thought you said you were taking me out to dinner and a movie on Saturday night?" ...UH, Nope, something came up....we will go next weekend baby"

"Does this "something" have to do with knives?"....."UH.....you look nice today" :0

I suspect there will be a lot of this going on:

"Honey, I thought you said you were taking me out to dinner and a movie on Saturday night?" ...UH, Nope, something came up....we will go next weekend baby"

"Does this "something" have to do with knives?"....."UH.....you look nice today" :0

This, ladies and gents, is why Smartphones were invented. You can get dragged to the newest brain-melting Romantic Comedy while still obsessively checking Blade Forums waiting for your next fix of Fiddleback goodies. Date night just got even more expensive :p

EDIT: I meant to say this earlier, but forgot. Seems appropriate to say it in this thread. GOOD LUCK TO ANDY AND ALL THE FIDDLEBACK FAMILY! I hope that all of your wares are moving fast at the show guys :)

Sorry I didn't make it out tonight, Andy. I didn't get back to the hotel from the Braves game until 11:30 and after helping to get the kids bathed, I was whipped.

Hope you guys had a good first day! :) Am looking forward to the sale tomorrow. Sleep well!!

Hey Andy sounds good and was curious as to if you've got a full convex woodsman in the bunch you'll be posting.
Thanks Doug

Any ideas as to when this "sale" will begin? ( I don't have a "smartphone", just a dumb old phone!) :<

Hey Andy...very classy of you to offer such here. Nice.

Wanted to extend my very best wishes for a great show, fun dining experience, and the opportunities to meet and and chew the fat with other knife-makers you admire.

I know the road has been bumpy at times, but looking at where you are now, and the life you've put together, I am very happy for you.

Continued best wishes, Sir.

:)

Back