Saturday Evening with DBVUK and Jola

Thanks, ive ben admiring dhan's work for a while now. A bit envious of you guys who were quick enough to get one. It looks like the have a bit more detail & refinement than the kvluks. Is it true, or just look that way from the pics? I had held off trying o get one before, hoping for a planchok in this size. So id have a pair. But im really lucky that thise one is the size im looking for and in the end thats more important than which village. After all, I havent seen a bad one yet. Im thankful to finally have logged in at just the right time to get this one. I look forward to having it next to me on the coffee table

ndoghouse

Gold Member
Mine is an inch and an ounce over the one here and I love the size. They are a bit more ornate than the average KLVUKs and overall very nicely done. Id personally like to see him make a polished AK or something with those carvings. That would be gorgeous im thinking. If you havent heard from her yet you might shoot her another email. She may even have another. There seems to be a few of those smaller ones popping up on DOTD's lately.

cul4u01

Gold Member
I can guarantee auntie is busy this morning. Dropping her a call probably wouldn't hurt.

Bawanna

He's up to something I can feel it in my cells. I was trying to figure out how to nail that 15" Bowie he was fixing to part with but can't put the marbles together.

He's a plottin for sure.

ndoghouse

Gold Member
Thats your gap Khuk man! Thats a killer deal too! Just ask the missus if you can have it. I did that once jokingly when that Yuvraj Bowie came up and she said "well why dont you just get it" :eek: WHAT? I was silent for about a half second before i emailed for it. Couldnt believe something that simple worked. You should try it just once!

Bawanna

I don't think that stuff works in Washington, that's a Texas thing I think.

I got alot more Bowie gaps than you got too. Grand Canyon size gaps. 12, 15 and beyond.

I played a part in the tiniest, perhaps I should pursue the biggest? A 52" 11# Giant Bawanna Bowie!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about..................

Pugs, better set more beaver traps....................

cul4u01

Gold Member
He's up to something I can feel it in my cells. I was trying to figure out how to nail that 15" Bowie he was fixing to part with but can't put the marbles together.

He's a plottin for sure.

Mr. B if you want it, you can have it. I'll send it to you right now, you can fondle it all you want, and just send me payment later, or in installments, whatever is convenient. Hey....your family remember!

Bawanna

That's a most kind offer cul and I'm extremely touched by it but it don't do much to support whatever mischief your up to.

Much as I hate to I'd best pass graciously. Still in dig out of debt mode. My canoe will come in one day and I'll be a shark to be reckoned with.

Again I thank you most kindly for the offer. If the kimshi hits the fan your welcome at my campfire up north here anytime.

cul4u01

Gold Member
That's a most kind offer cul and I'm extremely touched by it but it don't do much to support whatever mischief your up to.

Much as I hate to I'd best pass graciously. Still in dig out of debt mode. My canoe will come in one day and I'll be a shark to be reckoned with.

Again I thank you most kindly for the offer. If the kimshi hits the fan your welcome at my campfire up north here anytime.

OK...no problem and thank you for the offer of safety at camp bawanna.

Ok, the dbvuk is marked sold. I hope its for me. Wish I could send her money but ill try again today.

Ok, tried em & a telephone call, still no reply. Dont really get whats going on, as ive already bought 3 from Yangdu I know the address is good and she has written me in the past. I guess im done with HI, im not going to beg to give them money. Still, if they dont care for my business , I just have to accept that.

Take care guys, thanks for the help.

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
I did not get several email form you, just received one eamil on DBVUK.
Will ship Monday.
Thank you for your patience, hawk3/21

Bawanna

Hawk, I just tried sending Auntie a post in case there's a wrong number or something going on.

It may be too late but I'd still highly encourage a little bit of patience. She's one person with an awful lot to do. And like everybody else needs some down time. With family recently relocating near her she may be spending time with them or doing nothing at all.

I'm sure you'll get a response given a chance.

I'm pretty much the most impatient person in the world or thought I was. Could it be we're related, perhaps twins separated at birth. Maybe I'm your fodder or perhaps your my fodder. I didn't know I had family in Florida though.

Thanks Bawanna, it must be a problem with some of my messages not getting through. Yours did make it and I just got of the phone with Yangdu. When it was marked sold, it appearently had my name on it, but no messages made it from her to me either.

Thanks everyone who helped me, even just keeping me hanging in there. Yangdu's offer of free shipping was very nice, so I asked that the difference go to the kami fund.

Thinks have been off since my last hospital trip a few days ago. Life out of balance. Need to keep my head down & let this wave pass.

Bawanna

It's all good. Auntie never ever lets us down. A new knife in the mail helps keep life in balance.

I'm expecting one myself today with very eager anticipation.

I'm glad this all worked out. Kind of made my day too.

cul4u01

Gold Member
Thanks Bawanna, it must be a problem with some of my messages not getting through. Yours did make it and I just got of the phone with Yangdu. When it was marked sold, it appearently had my name on it, but no messages made it from her to me either.

Thanks everyone who helped me, even just keeping me hanging in there. Yangdu's offer of free shipping was very nice, so I asked that the difference go to the kami fund.

Thinks have been off since my last hospital trip a few days ago. Life out of balance. Need to keep my head down & let this wave pass.

No problem Hawk, I shot auntie an email a minute or so, after your post this morning. She wrote back letting me know it was an email issue, that she had called you, and everything is all good. I am so glad and relieved that everything is resolved.

Now, wait for the khuk, and enjoy it!

Glad, your around buddy.