Saw a LM Squirt and Juice I had to get at Target

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
I found a very good price on a Squirt and Juice at Target on Saturday, really nice little tools. Spent my knife budget for the next few months, but I'm happy! :D

The orange one. It was either 35 for the orange one or 55 for the blue one. Not a hard decision. The squirt was blue.

silenthunterstudios said:
The orange one. It was either 35 for the orange one or 55 for the blue one. Not a hard decision. The squirt was blue.

That would be the Juice S2. I have that one and is a great little tool. In fact I EDC it with a SAK at present.

The blue would be the CS4. Personally, I don't like the corkscrew on the Juice series so I don't own this model. I have the KF4 (yellow) though - I have not seen this one in the Target stores, but I believe you can order it off their web site.

Both Squirts come in all three colours (red,blue and grey). Did you get the plier (P4) or scissor (S4) version of the Squirt? I have a grey S4 to complement my KF4.

Target has good prices on all their tools and SAKs, but they only sell a limited range.

I got the Squirt with the scissors, and I'm using both the Juice and Squirt for more work than I ever used my knives. I am going to go back to Target and get that Leatherman Wave, better price than WM!

Back