Sawby Folder W/Dunn Engraving

Steve, I'm certainly not an expert on photography, however the photos look very good to me.

Photo of the Sawby was taken by my good friend Steve Woods, of Dallas Tx. Steve is a professional photographer, and also becoming a great knife maker.
Steve

I like it, and I think the combination of materials is very elegant and works well together. I do think it unlikely that the combination of the knife and the engraving will ever be worth more than the sum of the parts, if that. If your friend is OK with that, more power to him.

I like it, and I think the combination of materials is very elegant and works well together. I do think it unlikely that the combination of the knife and the engraving will ever be worth more than the sum of the parts, if that. If your friend is OK with that, more power to him.

Hell, I wouldn't worry about that. Steve likes to engrave so much, He probably did it for free. :D :D :D

If "convention" dictates that carbon fibre edc's should not be engraved, then for me thats all the more reason for someone to have a go and produce a very unique and individual piece.

Stephen

Now that's MY kind of thinking! ;) (and it's a very 'manly' kind of engraving, is it not?)

Back