Say a line from your favorite films and we’ll guess it.

No clue on that last one. But here's another to keep things rolling:

"A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough."

No clue on that last one. But here's another to keep things rolling:

"A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough."
That's from Lonesome Dove.

I was having a conversation last night about the contents of my bug out kit, so this dialogue came to mind.

“Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.”

Dead or alive...Robocop

Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass...

Last edited:
Monty Python's Life of Brian

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

Airplane! *Edit: Oops! Already identified!

“We have three new cheers to learn in the morning, the game is in the afternoon, I have to get my hair done at 5, and the dance is at 8. I’ll be totally wiped out!”

Jim

Any man who risks his neck to save a dogs life, isn't going to kill a man for his gold teeth.

So here is us, on the raggedy edge

Serenity

Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada, and I said no salt, NO salt for the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass...

Office Space

“We have three new cheers to learn in the morning, the game is in the afternoon, I have to get my hair done at 5, and the dance is at 8. I’ll be totally wiped out!”

Halloween

Any man who risks his neck to save a dogs life, isn't going to kill a man for his gold teeth.

Death Hunt

“You are such a disappointing pair. I prayed so hard for you. It saddens and hurts me that the two young men whom I raised to believe in the Ten Commandments have returned to me as two thieves, with filthy mouths and bad attitudes. Get out, and don't come back until you've redeemed yourselves.”

I think of it like this. If you are going to eat a sandwich, you would just enjoy it more if you knew no one had fucked it.

“Very few people can be totally ruthless. It isn’t easy. It takes more strength than you might believe.”

Jim

“Very few people can be totally ruthless. It isn’t easy. It takes more strength than you might believe.”

Jim
Han from Enter the Dragon....must have watched that a thousand times....:)

The first thing you've got to learn about this ship is that she was DESIGNED by GENIUSES, to be RUN by IDIOTS!

"Put the knife in me and look me in the eye...and see what's going on in there when you turn it."

"What do you give a wife that has everything?... An injection of insulin."

*Answer: Reversal of Fortune (1990)--not the line scene but gold nonetheless:

Last edited:
Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?
From the best scene in The Big Lebowski!
giphy.gif

"Don't mind me, I'm just admiring the shape of your skull"

Back