Say Goodbye to the Killer B!!!!

Jerry Busse

We will be discontinuing the Killer B within the coming week. If you want one of these tough little knives. . . order now or forever hold your peace!!!! There are a number left in the current run, but once they are gone. . . they are gone! These are being hand-ground and are just too expensive to make for the price that we have been selling them at.

This great little blade has been a huge seller for us, but simply does not fit into our production line-up. We should be shipping ALL back orders and current orders within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks gang!!!
Jerry

Man, I'm glad I have 3 of these. Great blade and I love the cord-wrap.

Wow, hand-ground, cool :D:D

Hey, so if something along that line is re-introduced later, will it be known as a

SON OF A B??

This makes sense. Something had to be discontinued to allow for production of the folder!! ;)

It's the 1 year anniversary.

Say, anyone know the names of the 6" and 8" models?

The 6" and 8" models where never named....there were supposed to be two naming contests (I've got the 100+ bee names to prove it ;) ), but they never happened.

Join your big brothers, little B! :D

Does this mean the one I ordered in March will show up someday soon?

My poor UPS man thinks I don't like him anymore :(

Been thinking about getting one...appears now is the time. Are these available in 3/16 now, or still 1/4? (Love my new 3/16 badger and groovemaster!) Thanks...Ed

Hmmmm, to order more or not to order more???:(

...or to save up and order more of something else:p???

Now *that's* service - I just got home, and there's a message on the phone from Jerry himself, telling me my little Killer B is on its way. What a guy!

So long Killer B, you only got to flutter your wings for a short time but made such a lasting impression.........Where the hell do I come up with this stuff?

Well I went ahead and ordered one with an On Scene sheath.
I've got to stop surfing this forum or I'll be completely broke soon:)

Back