Sayings I attribute to myself .

In case y,all hadn,t noticed m I can be a wordy cuss . I,m gonna throw out a couple of ancient wisdoms I claim for my own and ask any who so wish to contribute as well . The first one isn,t really a bit of genius just a recent revelation .

1 . The internet can get along just fine without me (This was hard to take but good to learn ! )

2 . What goes up , must come down . If you shoot enough holes in it !

Dun buy too much Khuks that you cannot swallow ! :foot:

:D

But I can if the sharks dun get to it first.

"There is a time and a place to negotiate;and there's a time where all one can do is pick up a weapon and start fighting for all their worth"

That's mine;the next I just like,it's from Reservoir Dogs "I don't give a good @#*! what you know or don't know,I'm gonna torture you anyway!" :D

*edit*
Hmm just remembered another one I use a lot
"Sometimes the only two people who's opinion counts is God and yourself,everybody else can go to hell"

Life's a virgin, if it was a bitch it would be easy.:D

An old Harley rider.:thumbup: :cool:

if i wanted to listen to assholes all day i would have become a toilet-

if i gave a f*** about your opinion i would have tracked you down long ago to get it-

Rosconey that kind of language isn't used in here as it is a family forum and lots of younger kids read here. Yvsa.

my bad sorry

When the S^^^ hits the fan, do something. Standing around talking about it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

The faster you get done with your work, the sooner you can goof off.

Ad Astra

Work isn't Disney land. If you wanted to be here you'd be paying. They're paying you to be here. There is a difference...

rosconey said:
my bad sorry

No harm done as I caught it pretty quick I think. There are two forums where that sort of language is permitted, Whine and Cheese and The Pirate's Cove. The Pirate's Cove is for paid members only. There are nekkid pichures in there.:eek: ;) :D :cool:
Well worth the $10.00/$25.00 bux a year if you're into that sort of thing.;)

Why, Yvsa, I am a Harley rider, too. Now I know why I enjoy your posts.

Did you enjoy being overserved and riding through the bar, too??

Thanks, Steve

Steve Poll said:
Why, Yvsa, I am a Harley rider, too. Now I know why I enjoy your posts.

Did you enjoy being overserved and riding through the bar, too??

Thanks, Steve

Steve it seems I've mislead you and I'm sorry. :eek: I would dearly love to own a Harley but I was scarred for life at an early age about motorcycles although I've gotten over it in my later years when I could have actually had one.
Now I'm stuck with a four wheeled Rollator and couldn't hold a Harley up at a stop light.

I have had several Harley T-shirts and do appreciate the service and guys opening doors for me when I wore one.:thumbup: :D
Being an ndn I can appreciate the freedom that riding a Harley brings.;)

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Not mine, but it is one of my favorites.

kuraa pokha, manmaa naraakha
Jeremiah

"Well I aint sure which end those guys got their head screwed on" mine
and one of my personal favorites.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!

A dog will never bite the hand that feeds him, unless it is raised in anger!

Why is it that the work week is so long and the weekend so short?

"I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I've decided to let you live another day. The bad news is, I was supposed to tell you that yesterday."

Not mine. (My father's, actually. Heard it a lot growing up.) I still use it occasionally.

Well, something I started saying when I was in the Army was,
No...that'd be too much like right. :rolleyes:

I also said, It don't have to make sense; it just has to be legal. :barf:

Not that I believe the Army has a lot of institutionalized mediocrity, or anything!

John

Almost forgot about....

For use only on Thursdays, today is S.H.I.T. day. So Happy It's Thursday. Said after a particularly bad week.;) :(

Another one....
I hate Fridays!!!!:thumbdn: :mad: Why? Because they're to damned close to Monday!!!! ;)

Back