Attention Scandi-NADO round 3 ready to ship!!

Alrighty Folks! We made a big push on the CPM the past couple weeks.

If your name is below, yours is ready to ship out. If your name is not on the list Please Do Not Send Payment yet.

payments can be made to : Fiddlebackpayments@att.net
Please include your Screen Name in the "notes" section

International Customers please add $40 for Shipping

Scotcha Scotcha >
1 x Bushfinger, Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes. fiddletextured CPM 154 - $385
1 x Kephart , Desert ironwood over natural liners & white pinstripes. fiddletextured CPM 154 - $385

Choppaman Choppaman >
KE Bushie-Scandi-3/32” CPM154 SFT-Osage-Natural liners-Blue pinstripes-w/F texture - $385
Kephart-Scandi-3/32" CPM154 SFT-DIW-Natural Liners-White pinstripes-w/F texture - $385

R RobbieB >
KE Bushie - Osage over natural liners & blue pinstripes, 3/32" CPM154 - $385

jaz322 jaz322 >
Ol school ladyfinger, cpm, diw > $385

T Twisted Forest >
Handyman od green with liners cpm15 - $350

D dedery >
Bush Hermit DIW CPM154 - $385
BH mid osage CPM - $360
BH small osage CPM - $330

ndmiller ndmiller >
Kephart Osage CPM154 - $385

Odaon Odaon >
Handyman, OD, CPM. - $350

@a2vg1095
Hiking Buddy black commando - $250
Thanks EVERYONE!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We are still working towards knocking out the rest. Hang in there folks:)

Last edited:
Sending funds now. Will my BH midsize (Loner) be on the next round VANCE VANCE ? Thanks guys! working hard on this!! Excellent job!:cool:

Sent. Thanks! Very excited to receive it.
thanks packed up and ready to go!
Sending funds now. Will my BH midsize (Loner) be on the next round VANCE VANCE ? Thanks guys! working hard on this!! Excellent job!:cool:
thank you
yours are all packed up and ready as well

ummmmmmmmmm...*maybe*:confused::p

ive got to get my head on straight regarding were we actually are in this Monster I named Scandi-NADO
check this out:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
2v2EUK7myxurAoi.jpg

i think its in the column on the right in red

thanks packed up and ready to go!

thank you
yours are all packed up and ready as well

ummmmmmmmmm...*maybe*:confused::p

ive got to get my head on straight regarding were we actually are in this Monster I named Scandi-NADO
check this out:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i think its in the column on the right in red

:eek: OH LORD!!!! o_O

Hey Phillip, I just sent payment (including international shipping) but then I realized there is one more left. So can you please hold off shipping until the last one is ready? Thx.

Hey Phillip, I just sent payment (including international shipping) but then I realized there is one more left. So can you please hold off shipping until the last one is ready? Thx.
Ill send a message to andy and allen and let them know...im off until Monday.

Edit.
.i ll go by the shop in the morning and pull them off to the side. I left my freakin mouse for my computer there and cant handle posting from my phone until then

Hey VANCE VANCE , any chance of pics of how the scandi fiddletextured CPM looks?

It will be a while before I can get to see the 3 and can’t wait to see what they look like :)

Yeah yeah, you can have some of the whiskey......Thanks for doing this scandipocolypse, deciding was tough, waiting the small amount of time killer with the results outstanding as usual.

Back