Scandinavian bladeforum gathering 2015!!!!!!!!!

Bobber

Gold Member
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1229047-SCANDINAVIAN-Picture-thread

Sorry this is comming so close to the gathering, but things have been crazy on my part the lst months.....

We are now announcing the second Scandinavian Bladeforum gathering.
This will happen 11-13 September, at a place called Skreia about 50 mins drive from the Gardermoen Airport.

There will be contests, good food, good drinks and good company....

We had a blast last year and there was plenty of steel to play with and wood to chop....
We hope to get even more participants this year, so tell all your scandinavian friends about this gathering and check out the threads on the old one to see pics.....

Yeah I hear ya Turbs but I live that far away from Norway I might as well be on another planet!

Hope you have an awesome time Bobber. Make sure we get plenty of pics so we can see how cool you Scandanavians are!

JWL

I would love to be able to go. That's about 130km away from where my ancestors came from in Valdres. :)

Moosez45

Custom Antlers, Factory Knives...
I'll stick this one for ya Bobs....

Moose

Bobber

Gold Member
Same place for now, might move it if there are not enough people...

Bobber

Gold Member
We are providing cut resistant gloves for the kid this year...

I just wanna mention to those sitting on the fence about making the trip that we will need to hear from you within a couple of weeks since attendance at the gathering will determine how and where we will be setting up camp.

daizee

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Yeah I hear ya Turbs but I live that far away from Norway I might as well be on another planet!

Hope you have an awesome time Bobber. Make sure we get plenty of pics so we can see how cool you Scandanavians are!

If you simply bore through instead of going around it will be much closer. You might make it in time for the 2016 event. Start now. I suggest the BK-9 as a primary crust-smiting tool.

Can't wait to see the pics, Bobbs!

Bobber

Gold Member
Low interest this year?
Hope to har from you guys soon, if not we might have to see what happens...
To rent the place cost us some money, and we would'nt want to waste it...
The more people we have the more contests and learning we can do...
Last year was great...

Contests ?? You should have a contest to see if they can eat Rakfisk pizza with a straight face !! Just like real Vikings !

Bobber

Gold Member
Chase the rakfisk-pizza with a double shot og akkevitt, then we're talking....

well, there's three of us coming from down here...

COME ON FOLKS!!!!
JOIN THE FUN!!!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC