Scandinavians bladeforum gathering 2015

Bobber

Gold Member
Sorry for getting this out so late, things have been crazy the last couple of months...

We want to announce the second annual scandinavian bladeforum gathering...
Time is 11-13 September Friday to Sunday..
This will happen at a place called Skreia, about 50 mins drive from the Gardermoen Airport.

Contests, good food, godd drinks, good friends and good times..
Last year there was a boatload of metal there to test and more than enough wood to chop....

Hope to get even more people participating this year, so tell all your scandinavian friends....
(Don`t need to be members here, just have a genuine interest....)
Check out the pics from last year....

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1229047-SCANDINAVIAN-Picture-thread

Damn it looks like fun, but I am afraid it's not possible even this year. Hope I had some steel posse to drive there with :D

Bobber

Gold Member
Last year was a hoot, no thanks to the weather though.
The people there and the copious amounts of steel and wood made it one heck of a blast...

KingMC

The Pun-isher
Super Mod
I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia, I might have to time a visit with a gathering like this. Sadly that probably wouldn't be for a long while. Have fun!

Moving to Community,
General KNife Discussion is for discussing knives only, the gathers, parties, get togethers go in Community.

I just wanna mention to those sitting on the fence about making the trip that we will need to hear from you within a couple of weeks since attendance at the gathering will determine how and where we will be setting up camp.

Bobber

Gold Member
We are as of now 10 attendees, but we want more...
Don't hesitate, last year was a blast...
There will be a copious amount of STEEL to play with, good people and good times....

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC