Schrade 93OT - Clip & sheepsfoot only ... c'mon other mfg.'s - make a knife like this

Here is an example of what I'd like to see (sorry for the awful graphics, but my tools at the moment are almost prehistorical):

image-E160_4F947B1D.jpg

Fausto
:cool:

Here is an example of what I'd like to see (sorry for the awful graphics, but my tools at the moment are almost prehistorical):

image-E160_4F947B1D.jpg

Fausto

I would sign up too. If you think about it they already have the 66 serpintene jack and they have the calf roper that you pictured. Am I missing something when I think no new tooling would be needed?

Two is a pair...but three is a crowd :p
In the (awful) example picture, I cut the sheepsfoot blade a bit shorter than on the real GEC. I'd rather have it that way.
As for the tooling thing, I assume the sheepsfoot blade on the calf roper is crinked. In "my" knife, it wouldn't be.
But Kevin, I've had the same thought for a long time...and as I wrote, I keep hoping...

Fausto

Understood Fausto :)

The reason I stuck with the 57 pattern for my thought is because I have no other clip that I like as much as this one. It really does it for me and I don't see it fitting into the 66 frame. I also like the extremely thin and much smaller secondary straight blade.

To each his own, and this is what makes this hobby interesting IMHO.

Okay I admit it, I only use 2 blades on my stockman (men). I only need 2 blades.

#1. Main clip
#2. Sheepsfoot

OR

#1. Main Wharncliff
#2. Pen

One of the blade must have a belly.

Back