Schrade USA + 858 GAW

As some of you may recall, about a month ago I found a Schrade 858 stockman while walking my job site. I have tried to find the original owner to no avail. Since I have a couple of these already I figured I would pass this one along to someone who desires it. All I did was give it a vinegar bath to remove and neutralize the active rust on the back springs, and then thoroughly oil it. The blades appear to still have their factory edges, which I did not touch.
Rules:
Just post if you're interested. "I'm in." Is all that is required, but further commentary to keep things interesting is more than welcome.
I will keep it open until I get home from work tomorrow evening, 10/12/2020, at around 7pm EST.
I would rather you did not sell it if you win it. Re gift it, donate it, just don't try to turn a profit on it.
I will have my wife pick a number at random to determine the winner. If your posting number matches the number she blurts out you win, that simple.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rhzMqSk89LuUNJ6j9

"I'm in."

A (now vintage) Schrade USA 858OT has been a dream knife of mine for at least 45 ~ 50 years. I could never afford one when I was young, and even less so now that I'm not young.

To my way of "thinking", the 858OT is the perfect size for EDC, and will pair well with my (USA) Old Timer 7OT, 6OT, or Buck 110. :)

Thank you for the chance. :)

Last edited:
I am in (on behalf of my daughter). I had a similar Old Timer as a boy, and I think she would appreciate having one too.

Stan, I’m in and thanks for the chance to win an Old Timer I don’t have:thumbsup:

Back