• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Schrade Walden/Schrade 855's style knives.

I have decided to part with my collection of Schrade/ Schrade Walden 855 style knives. 10 in all. Comes w a Wooden Liberty Bell Case for 3 knives you can hang on the wall. I have had some of these since the 70's One was customized in 2010 with genuine Bone Stag handles installed by Herman Williams who for 24 years was an authorized Customizer and Repairman for Imperial Schrade and Associated Companies, U.S.A. All are in great condition. I tried to upload more of my pictures but they failed to load. Three pictured are in the factory over size clear plastic boxes and are as follows. Red Box Knife is a Paul Revere Commemorative, White is Minute Man Commemorative and the Blue is Liberty Bell Commemorative with blade etchings from the 1970's. If you are interested in them let me know and I will send you pictures directly. I am going to sell them to the highest offer. I would say they are valued at $500. or more. The three comm sell on the bay for about $90.00 each then you have the Williams custom that is a Comm P. Revere with stag. It should be at least that much. There is another with bone handles in the mix and a couple w peach seed handles. Very collectible group of knives. Regards, Don

Attachments

• 9057.jpg
    9057.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 9056.jpg
    9056.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 9055.jpg
    9055.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back