Schrade X-Timer

Just a question about the X-Timer (6OTCP)... I have one, picked it up at a hardware store, and I like it. But I don't see it featured on the Schrade Website, and my search of this forum has found no mention of it. Are these out of production? Were any handle colors other than red available? Seems like a nice knife. .

I believe they are still in the Schrade line ( Walmart should have them ). I also believe they are also made in silver. LT

Hi no salute needed here I was a state peace officer for 26 years. You guys were the real deal then and now . I do
have 2 children who are west point grads and 3 others who served. I also did some work for the Govt back in the 60 tys.

There are several X timers on ebay right now . just put Schrade X timer in search.

God bless our valiant troops who now serve in harms way and thankyou and all like you who serve and have served, so you see I would like to offer the salute.

However unlike yourself if we ever meet at the VFW. I would like to offer to buy. ( just an attempt at humor)

I have only one request for our president I would like him to reinstitute the draft but start it at 58 and go backwards. Man it is tough watching these kids fight for me in fact for all of us. Take it easy LT

Back