Photos Schrades by Herman Williams

Thanks for the good words. Herman is still building knives for sale on Ebay and his store on AAPK. Once in a while he'll do one for an old customer but he's pretty much retired from taking on any new work. Here are some of my displays of his work...there are a few factory knives in these displays but not many. These pic's were taken at different times so there might be a few knives appearing in more than one display.
233's 6-23-18r.jpg BOWIE CABINET 9-7-17.jpg FIXED BLADES-r 6-2-18.jpg SCHRADE FIXED BLADES BY HERMAN WILLIAMS.jpg SHARPFINGERS-2.jpg BURL & STAG FRAMED 5-13-18.jpg FRIENDSHIP KNIVES 6-14-18.jpg mirror.jpg

Last edited:
Doug,

That is the MOST IMPRESSIVE display of Herman's work that I have seen to date! You should be very proud of that collection and even more proud of the relationship you have forged with the Legend Himself!

Thank you for sharing

Tom

Here are my only two Herman Williams Schrades

Two very attractive knives! My Herman Williams Sharp Finger was the first 152 pattern knife I'd ever owned. In my mind, I'd always preferred the 156OT Little Finger (with it's drop-point blade). I've owned a number of them. After getting my first 152 I realized I should have given the pattern a chance much sooner.
SNOC99Z.jpg

bqJzAkJ.jpg

3cDVLVa.jpg

tOzvT4V.jpg

Bfl35CU.jpg

93KTonp.jpg

RIP Doug Webber. He brought delight to many a Schrade collector by posting his fine Schrade knives. His enthusiasm for Schrade knives was contagious. His array of Herman Williams customized knives would be pretty hard to match.

Back