• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Scored on a **NEW** Buck

I can't believe my good fortune. Looks like the New Year is going to be a great one.

Dropped by Bass Pro to see what what going on. As always, I had to swing by the knife counter. To my surprise, they were clearing out their Mini Alpha, Elk Antler, ATS34 knives at :eek: :eek: HALF PRICE :eek: :eek: . I bought the last three that they had. What a fantastic deal. Paul Bos ATS 34, with Elk Antler scales in one of my favorite hinting knives.

Yep, This is going to be a GREAT year.

Brian

Cool, Thanks for the help. Here are the pics you requested.

DSC02733.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

Hope that you like them

Brian

I'm pretty happy about finding such a good deal. Most of my hunting is Whitetail Deer, but I am anxious to see how it will do on one of these wild hogs that we have in these parts.

Thanks,

Brian

That pic is worth a thousand words! Beautiful knife.
Thanks to Trax and Jimmy Crack Corn for the link.

BB, spare me the look up on the BP site and post what ya paid for it.

I picked up a new 110 with the 154 CPM blade at Bass Pro shop. Nice look with the grey blade and rosewood handles. It is sharp but I don't think it is as sharp as my Vanguard with the SV 30 steel.

BB, spare me the look up on the BP site and post what ya paid for it.

If my memory is correct.....The stag 196 at BP was $119.00 and change.....so at 50% off that's one hell of a deal....;) .

jb4570

Yep, $119.00 was the regular price. They were clearing them out at $59.00

BKB

Wow....That's to cool Brian!!!!! I got a used one off ebay and it cost me $80.00 + shipping. You did real good on that score :thumbup: .

jb4570

What a steal!!!! I've tried to find it on their site but can't :(
I've never seen a Mini Alpha IRL.
Can someone post a pic with one next to a 110?
Thanks in advance...

Ahh.... that makes sense. Guess I'll have to breake out the decoder. :D

I will make a picture of them together and post it.

Brian

Back