Scotch. Watch. Blade. Go!

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Nice...But Bourbon is not Scotch.

Rodent Waki w/super custom homebrew PVC saya :)

Balvenie 21yr old Port wood finish- super smooth, not too smoky, hint of chocolate at the end

Luminox 3600 Titanium- My 24/7 watch for over 10 years, just got fresh custom tritium last month :D

~Chip

Hey, I know you! Is that Mikov still kicking? :)
I like that Waki a lot. Thank you Chip, now I'm gonna spend more money because of you!
Nice watch. I'm joining the legions of those researching it now haha

Chivas Regal Scotch , TISSOT watch , Ratweiler & Game Warden knives

P1080565_zpsciv0acc7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TheMtnMan

Gold Member
Not sure if this counts, but....
1b5a63e91f1cd958c288ec7dbb3bca82.jpg
cd937c82bda33542762e65e07b73c246.jpg
af412004c0921f681abe6183d4cf0d63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If my loving wife lets me buy some more Scotch, I will post here, but I still have a watch and some Busse knives...lol

TheMtnMan; yes thats a SFNO with "round butt" treatment and Tigerhide by Busse custom shop. Love it too! Thanks, buddy!:thumbup:

Really love all three things...

- Glenmorangie Nectar D'OR
- Citizen Promaster Ecodrive TOUGH (Gen 1)
- Todd Begg Bodega (Gen 1)

Lawrie

DSCN2882_zpsjxfwyjzb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I was gonna give you crap about the non-Busse, but I'm curious about that bottle of Glen Morangie ;) (and a non-Busse is better than the non-Scotch that's being posted).

I love the Glen Morangie Port wood finished Scotches, what's the story with the Nectar D'Or?

~Chip

Laphroaig (one spare bottle in the cylinder), Bunnahabhain, Talisker, Glenlivet. Ardbeg, dont have that one done by Mr. Morangie...;) Watch is still a Tudor and knives are Culties by Jerry Busse.:D:thumbup:

4QGFvNfh.jpg

Hey Chip, Thanks for calling me out!

I did consider the Non Busse factor.... but the OP never specified so I figured I was in the clear.... Anyways its good to be the rebel!

Nectar D'OR is a superb drop. I don't have the actual wording from on the fancy box.... But there is mention of Cherry, Dark Cocoa amongst other things.... Thats what got me... And I've never looked back. Its $100 a bottle here is I try to make it last.... But inevitably have a nip most evenings.

Hope it helps,
Lawrie

I was gonna give you crap about the non-Busse, but I'm curious about that bottle of Glen Morangie ;) (and a non-Busse is better than the non-Scotch that's being posted).

I love the Glen Morangie Port wood finished Scotches, what's the story with the Nectar D'Or?

~Chip

Last edited:

adamrockcrawler

Gold Member

My first Busse a AK 47. I may be hooked....

The whiskey while not technically a scotch is a nice single malt be a local distillery. This one cask strength and finished on brandy barrels.

My first Busse a AK 47. I may be hooked....

The whiskey while not technically a scotch is a nice single malt be a local distillery. This one cask strength and finished on brandy barrels.

Scotch looks tempting to me, but who made the watch? Is it brass?

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC