Scrap Yard Is Excited To Introduce The Killer Cool SYclone! . . .Coming this Wednesday, 2-7-2024 at 9:00 PM Eastern!

Got my midnight blue coated yesterday. It’s more blue than the ones I’ve received in the past. Still looks good though! Will attempt for some photos. I like that it’s not gigantic.

Sheath came out great. Thank you, David Brown David Brown !

i-tWQR4PR-X2.jpg

i-knFfRBM-X2.jpg

Trying to find out if the blade fills a gap that I currently want or need. To me it’s super light in the hand. It doesn’t have the heft of a blade so I feel you will need to strike harder to bite. The RMJ feels heftier but is only 6 ounces more. Going to contemplate on this for a bit.

Trying to find out if the blade fills a gap that I currently want or need. To me it’s super light in the hand. It doesn’t have the heft of a blade so I feel you will need to strike harder to bite. The RMJ feels heftier but is only 6 ounces more. Going to contemplate on this for a bit.
Thanks for the comparison!
🤘🍺🤘

Does the SYclone feel stabbier?

as much as I am not a fan of the Regulator handle esthetics it sure does absorb the shock when hitting hard wood, much better than a handle with scales.

Except for the TT KZ, that think just hits right, fills my hand perfectly.

It is time for me to have a "Knife test party" who feels like coming to UT ?

we will break out all the worthy candidates

Back