• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Scrapper 5 + Swamp Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreole

Gold Member
Scrapper 5 plus Swamp Warden for $180

U.S. buyers only please. Prices are all-inclusive via PayPal. Multiple purchases get you a discount (see my other threads as well). Not interested in trades because I'm raising money for house closing costs. Thank you!

Please ask if you would like any other pictures or details. The pictures show what comes with the knives.

Description:
The Scrapper 5 was sharpened with sandpaper on a mousepad then hit with a strop loaded with green compound. Never used after that. Comes with a homemade kydex sheath (I believe the holes are set for a mini tek lok/Spyderco G-clip) and the factory cardboard. Swamp Warden was stripped and put in a tumbler, which is how the tip got blunted slightly and handle end has the coating missing. It was kept in a pack, but I don't think I ever used it. Comes with factory cardboard and a pancake sheath I bought off the forum. Basically buying the Scrapper and getting the Swamp Warden as a bonus.

Pictures:
4TqyCSG.jpg

GqBF6h0.jpg

wit6S3C.jpg

rzfSaQf.jpg

DLBQJRa.jpg

7RTMIQn.jpg

0js7LPW.jpg

bbvkNbW.jpg

f5qydKB.jpg

HCh0lvB.jpg

81Jmfno.jpg